We come together with a focus on children and youth to share resources, integrate planning and strengthen linkages in Grey Bruce.
- Collective thinking from a rural perspective
- Promoting resilience around organizational change
- Maintaining a connection and awareness of other community tables and committees
- Providing a centralized approach for senior managers to share resources
Analyzing Community Trends
We review and assess demographic trends in order to influence, inform and support our collective planning and advocacy for services and resources in Grey Bruce. We seek to be better informed in the work we do from an equity perspective.
- Race-based data analysis
- Examine overall shifts in populations across Grey Bruce.
- Understand demographics regarding vulnerable populations to address inequities.
- Seek input on the service needs of Indigenous and Newcomer populations.
We promote the equity of and local access to services for Grey Bruce children and families, especially for Indigenous People and Newcomers.
- Deepen understanding and build relations with Indigenous communities as part of our commitment to Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action.
- Promote the equity of and local access to services for Grey Bruce children and families, targeting youth transitioning to adulthood.
- Gather information to understand the unique services needs of youth.
- Understand the gaps between youth and adult services.
- Breakdown service delivery silos.